Owner and Data Controller: SnoMaster
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are used to improve our service to you. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- WordPress Stats is an analytics service provided by Automattic Inc.
- By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Site to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
- Personal Data collected: company name, date of birth, email address, first name, last name and phone number.
- SnoMaster may ask additional questions to ensure that our website and content we provide is in line with your needs. Each online form will clearly specify which information is required and which is optional by way of asterisks (*).
- By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Site. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Site or after making a purchase.
- Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers email address, date of birth and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store — you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 12.
In the event of a data breach, we will notify you within 72 hours of the breach and the steps taken to resolve the issue.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
PO Box 618, Randparkridge, GP, 2156, South Africa
Thank you for your interest in SnoMaster. We hope your visit to our website is pleasant and productive.
We are SnoMaster cc
011 392 5315
49 Herman Rd, Meadowdale, Germiston, 1614
Registration number: 2004/003520/23
Director: Mr Shane Bennett
- SnoMaster and its employees respect your privacy.
- SnoMaster will not collect, collate, process or reveal your personal information, without your permission, unless we are legally required to do so.
- SnoMaster will only collect relevant personal information that is needed for us to supply products or services are requested by you our clients or potential clients.
- We will only electronically request, collect, collate, process or store your personal information if it’s lawful for us to do so.
- If we need your personal information, we will disclose the reason to you in writing if requested.
- We will not reveal your personal information for any purpose other than the one we inform you of.
- We will also not give your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will keep a record of your personal information for the purpose it is intended.
- We will store your personal information for as long as it is relevant.
- We will make every effort to make sure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, by storing it on our secure database hosted on a reputable South African Internet Service Provider.
- If requested we will make available the information that we collect about you.
- We keep all recorded financial information strictly confidential. This means that we will not disclose this information to any third party that has no right or is not entitle to view it.
- We take reasonable and necessary precautions to secure your transactions on our website – however, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your transactions.
- The SnoMaster website may make use of cookie and tracking technology, where information that you send while on the website, is saved on your hard drive. This allows the SnoMaster website to recognise you on your next visit. This technology is useful for gathering information, such as the type of browser and operating system you use. The information will enable us to track the number of visitors to our website and understand how visitors use it. Personal information cannot be collected via cookie technology.
- SnoMaster may use your information for marketing purposes within SnoMaster and may send you promotional material or information that may be of interest to you. When we do this we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of all future such notifications.
- This agreement is governed by South African Law.