FREE STANDING WINE CHILLERS
Our wine chillers are perfect for storing your wine without risking any loss in flavour and are ideal for either the entertainer or the wine connoisseur.
VT46 Wine Chiller
Size: 595 W x 570 D x 870 H
Holds: 46 Bottles
VT94 Wine Chiller
Size: 595 W x 680 D x 1215 H
Holds: 94 Bottles
VT181 Wine Chiller
Size: 645 W x 680 D x 1835 H
Holds: 181 Bottles
Applications: Usage includes commercial / domestic pubs, wine cellars, restaurants
Upper Zone Temp range: 2ºC – 20ºC
Lower Zone Temp range: 12ºC – 20ºC
- Tempered glass
- Adjustable beech wood sliding shelves
- Reverse door swing
- Internal LED light
- Compressor cooled
- Adjustable sliding shelves
- Digital touch control
- Automatic control panel lock
- Auto defrost
- Low vibration
- Circulating fan cooling both upper and lower zone (auto air fan function)
- Front louver design for discharging
Why use a wine chiller?
Wine chillers are specifically designed to not just preserve but to age wine. Storing and aging wine properly brings out the full flavour potential.
- Wine chillers have low vibration compressors to reduce disturbance of the sediment in the wine, which can affect the natural aging process.
- Wine chillers maintain the humidity between 50 – 80% whereas refrigerators are designed to remove humidity from the environment. Low humidity will dry out the corks and affect the aging process.
- They have more accurate temperature controls. Temperature stability is one of the primary factors that help preserve and age the wine. General household refrigerators tend to have larger temperature fluctuations.
- Circulating fan balances the storage temperature.
- They have auto defrost functions to maintain interior temperature and prevent frosting.
- Our units also come as front discharging, which allows them to be built in. If heat is not dispensed efficiently, it may cause the unit to overheat.
- Low LED lighting is used in wine chillers as opposed to florescent lights which can break down and destroy the wine flavour.