UNDER COUNTER BEVERAGE COOLERS
For an alternative range, please use below links
VT41 Beverage Cooler / Wine Chiller
- Size: 595 W x 570 D x 820 H
- Units can be supplied with wooden wine shelves if required
- Doors are reversible for side by side combinations
- 145 litre Beverage Cooler / Wine Chiller
- Black cabinet
- Stainless steel door frame with smoked tempered glass
- Digital Temperature Controller
- Temperature range: 2 – 20 degrees C
- 3 metal shelves with wooden trim
- Can hold 180 cans
- Blue interior LED lights
- 135 watts
- 0.75 Amps
- Energy Class: C
- DB Rating: 39
- Unit dimensions: 595 W x 564 D x 820 H
- Packaged dimensions: 660 W x 625 D x 880 H
- Nett weight: 44kg
- Gross weight: 48kg
Single Beverage Cooler Model:SC110
Model: SC110 Finish: Black or Stainless steel (SC110SS) Size: 480W x 505D x 870H Single door – Pedestrian
- Clear visual display of products.
- Front discharging for built-in or enclosed applications.
- Easy access to stored products in confined spaces due to sliding door application.
- Efficient cooling system (Wire & Tube).
- 870mm Height
- Digital control external for easy access
When choosing a Freezer/Beverage Cooler here are some important points to consider
What type of condenser is being used?
A wire and tube condenser is generally more costly but increases the efficiency of the unit especially in higher ambient temperatures. They have low condenser pressure and temperature and a good rate of heat transference. The older “Hot wall” condenser units are generally cheaper but are less efficient.
Can the unit be Built-in?
When installing the under counter units it is important to make sure they have enough room to “breathe”. If they do not have enough ventilation the unit can sweat and malfunction.
Is the unit compressor cooled?
There is a vast difference in price between compressor cooled units and thermos-cooled units. A thermos-cooled unit is air cooled. This is a far “cheaper” way to try and reduce the unit’s temperature but the performance is dependent on what the ambient or surrounding temperature is. Normally a thermo-cooled unit won’t reduce the temperature by more than 10 degrees below what the ambient temperature is. This is normally fine when temperatures are lower but in SA where temperatures are in the 30’s, in summer, these units will under-perform.
Is the unit digitally controlled?
There is a better control of temperature with a digitally controlled unit.
What is the Noise Factor?
A lot of these units are generally manufactured for commercial applications and are thus designed for more rugged and continual use. This does affect the noise output which is not a problem in a commercial environment but should be taken into consideration in a domestic setting.
What type of glass should be used in a display unit?
Tempered glass should be used because it is physically and thermally stronger than regular glass. When broken it crumbles into small granular chunks reducing the risk of injury. It also doesn’t “sweat” which protects the floor from damage.
TABLE TOP BEVERAGE COOLERS
Our Table top beverage coolers come in a variety of sizes to cater for your storage needs.